Data Scientist (m/f)
DescriptionFor our ROSEN Germany team we are looking for a
Data Scientist (m/f)
- Development of algorithms for the detection and classification of objects from data, that has been measured by our pipeline inspection equipment
- Collection, preparation, processing and analysis of large heterogeneous data sources
- Development of algorithmic methods in the areas of Signal Processing, Machine Learning and Computer Vision, and the use of 3rd party components
- Active participation and influencing towards technology trends in the areas of High Performance Computing, NoSQL Databases and Big Data
- Preparation of algorithms in minimum viable product (MVP) form, with a strong focus and commitment towards customer experience
- Interdiscipinary teamwork with, for example, the integration of algorithms into our software applications
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through an highly motivated and an independent way of working. Moreover you should bring with you:
- A degree in Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or comparable field of study (Ph.D. level is also desirable)
- Experience in the area of Computer Vision, especially with respect to Pattern Recognition and Segmentation
- High level problem solving skills in the area of Machine Learning, Parameter Extraction and Classification
- Demonstrable skills in the area of Applied Statistics and Data Mining
- Sound knowledge of Applied Mathematics (Linear Algebra, Optimization Methods, Stochastics)
- Ability to program in at least one object oriented Programming Language (e.g. Python, C/C++ or Java)
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Our OfferTop-level framework
- Development opportunities and career opportunities in an international, innovative and long-term group of companies
- An open corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute its own ideas and commitment
- A collegial, helpful team
- A modern and safe workplace
- A versatile, varied and responsible task
- Flextime accounts for all employees
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Employer-founded pension
- Company Restaurant
- Daily fresh fruit
- Compatibility of work and family through our company-oriented bilingual children's playground ROKIDS as well as our bilingual Grundschule ROBIGS (optional: holiday support)
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.