Technical Data Analyst (m/f)
DescriptionTo enhance our team, we are looking for a
Technical Data Analyst (m/f)
You will learn in a training on the job the skills of a Technical Data Analyst within the ROSEN Group. With the knowledge you can interpret and analyze the smallest fissures on the pipe walls with our datasets. As an expert you contribute to a safe operation of our customer’s pipelines to safe man and environment.
- Computer based evaluation of large data volumes which have been recorded by our high-tech inspection tools
- Interpretation of data for precise localization and description of possible defects of the pipeline
- Preparation of technical final reports
- Function as an interface between international operating locations of ROSEN and the Research and Development Center in Lingen
- Professional exchange as an expert for international customer inquiries
RequirementsTo be part of the ROSEN family, you convince through analytical thinking and a structured and result-oriented working method. Moreover you should bring with you:
- A completed apprenticeship with an affinity to technology or a course of studies in geophysics/geology/geoinformatics or equivalent (a completed degree is not a mandatory requirement)
- Pleasure in dealing with the evaluation of datasets
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (in particular Excel and Word) as well as the handling of folder structures and the ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Preferably good oral and written English skills
- A structured, independent and deadline-focused way of working
Our OfferTop working environment:
- Development and career opportunities in an international, innovative and long-term oriented company
- An open company culture where it is fun to bring own ideas and engagement
- A collegiate and supportive team
- A modern and safe workplace
- A versatile, diversified and responsible task
Top social benefits:
- Working time accounts for all employees
- Capital-forming benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Company restaurant
- Daily fresh fruit
- Various in-house sports activities
- MPP - attractive IT leasing offers for private use
- Reconciliation of work and family life because of our in-house billingual day care center ROKIDS and our billingual primary school ROBIGS (optional: holiday care)
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.