Internship in software development and testing
DescriptionFor the support of our Product Knowledge Department we are searching for:
Internship in software development and testing (m/f)
For six month
- to contribute to the coordination and definition of the software validation plan alligned with the project plans
- to contribute to the software testing plans according with our project goals
- to design and execute test scenarios in order to evluate the expected results
- to participate to the analyze, review and evaluate the software requirements, software specifications and models in order to help for the definition of testing strategy
- to contribute to the documentation of the software validation results
- to participate to the reporting and the monitoring of the software defects
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN family, you should bring with you:
- confirmed skills in software development
- expertise in object-oriented development of Windows application
- pratice in the integration of databases with software applications
- mandatory good English skills (spoken and written), German is optinal but well appreciated
- Desriable: experience of development or testing of User Interface
Our OfferWe offer various career development opportunities of an international, innovative and sustainability-oriented company. In an open corporate culture with rapid decision-making, you can implement your ideas successfully.
We attach great importance to a balance between work and family life. Moreover, flexible working hours and different working time models are obvious for ROSEN.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.