Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
DescriptionFor our Mechanical Design Team in Lingen (Ems) we are looking for a
Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
- Development and design of project-related solutions for our inspection devices
- Design of complete systems, subsystems, components and parts
- Responsibility for the entire design process, from the idea to the part to the finished system
- Specification and evaluation of all necessary tests and documentation of the finished projects
- Creation of production-ready drawings and parts lists for in-house production
- Supporting the team in handling product-specific issues with regard to legislation, regulations, standards, test instructions and risk assessments
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN family, you convince us by an independent and responsible way of working, flexibility and the ability to work in a team. Besides, you bring along:
- A successfully completed degree in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent degree
- Broad technical understanding
- Solid knowledge of the application of 3D CAD systems (SolidWorks)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Ideally, knowledge of the application of directives (e.g. Machinery Directive) and the associated standards
- Good command of the English language (written/spoken)
Our OfferTop-level framework
- Development opportunities and career opportunities in an international, innovative and long-term group of companies
- An open corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute its own ideas and commitment
- A collegial, helpful team
- A modern and safe workplace
- A versatile, varied and responsible task
- Flextime accounts for all employees
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Employer-funded pension
- Company Restaurant
- Daily fresh fruit
- Compatibility of work and family through our company-oriented bilingual children's playground ROKIDS as well as our bilingual Grundschule ROBIGS (optional: holiday support)
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.